CAJUN CRUSTED COD WITH SPICED GARLIC POTATOES
Serve the whole family with recipes from Neff
You can now ask Alexa to set the timer whilst you get on with the rest of dinner.
This Cajun crusted cod with garlic potatoes is all cooked in the oven, taking advantage of the timer setting to add in elements of the dish to the oven at the correct time.
Spiced garlic potatoes:
-500g baby new potatoes
-Sliced in half 2 tbsp olive oil ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper ½ tsp paprika ¼ tsp chilli flakes 2 cloves garlic, minced.
Cajun crusted cod + tomatoes:
-4 cod fillets 2 tbsp Cajun spice mix 200g cherry tomatoes, on the vine.
-Good pinch of salt and pepper.
-2 tbsp olive oil.
To serve: 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley Lime wedges Green salad
1.Preheat your NEFF oven to CircoRoast 220C. Place the potatoes on a lined baking tray, drizzle on the oil and sprinkle on the salt, pepper, paprika and chilli flakes and toss together.
2. Place in the oven on level 3 and set the timer using Alexa voice command for 20 minutes.
3. Place the cod fillets on a second lined baking tray and sprinkle with the Cajun spice.
4. Arrange the cherry tomatoes on the same tray. Sprinkle the cod and tomatoes with the salt and pepper and drizzle with the olive oil.
5. When the timer beeps, take the potatoes out of the oven and add the garlic. Toss together a and place the tray with the potatoes back in the oven on level 1.
6. Place the tray with the cod and tomatoes in the oven on level 3 and add medium steam. .
7. Set the timer using Alexa voice command for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, check the fish and potatoes are cooked (give another couple of minutes if needed) and remove from the oven.
8. Serve topped with chopped coriander and parsley, along with lime wedges and a fresh green salad.