We dont just sell Kitchens and Bathrooms, we are a family run business with a combined experience of over 40 years in the business, with a great team of tradesmen and contacts built up we have another feather in our cap and have been carrying out extensions and home refurbishments alongside our showroom sales for many years
How we go about the project
Most house extensions are done because houses are not meeting our original needs. The most common problems are the size, configurations, and layout. Due to this frustration, we start dreaming of what the house could be. Having done so many house extensions projects here is how we go about the process.
1. Once we make a contact with you, we ask you to explain to us about your plans such as the floor plan.
2. We then come to your residence to meet you and to assess your house. Note, we do not charge for this meeting.
3. We suggest a design service, cost per square, guidelines, and how much it will cost. Or we just sketch a layout with costings.
4. We discuss the costing and the designs until we agree on the best thing to do. At this point we also give you a comprehensive specification of what should be done before you can decide whether to continue or not. This includes roof design, regulations, quote, rough estimate guide and restrictions.
5. After signing the contract with you we embark on the work. We do most of our material orderings, project management, and built architecture before coming to your site. We then start the work with demolition work, drainage, foundations, and alterations.
6. Once we are done you can then start enjoying your new space for many years to come.
If you are thinking about extending part of your house, contact us today for a free no obligation quotation